Accounting services can be tailored to your needs.
We'll work with you to identify the services you need. Then you can spend your time building your business — and your profits. In addition to financial statements, we can provide as many of the following services that you want:
- Payroll functions, including paycheck writing, quarterly and annual reports, and W2s.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining journals and ledgers.
- Complete all required business tax reports and filings.
- Prepare any customized reports that you find useful.
- QuickBooks setup and support.
Understanding financial statements can increase business profits!
We not only can prepare financial statements, but we can help you use them to better manage your business and increase profitability.
Good financial records are necessary for several reasons:
- Daily operating decisions are based on financial reports.
- Bank loans require reports of past performance.
- Tax return numbers need proper substantiation.
Financial statements can be prepared monthly, quarterly, annually, or as needed. For year-to-date comparisons and to make quick management decisions, financial reports should be done monthly. "As goes the month, so goes the year." You can compare the sales, gross profit, and net profit at the end of any month with prior years and get a good idea of how the current year is going. You can compare accounts receivable or payable with prior years to spot problems or trends and then quickly take any necessary action.
What makes a business successful?
Whether you are starting a business or operating a going concern, never stop investigating ways to improve all areas of your business. The successful businessperson will always seek information and enlist the services of professionals to help make the decisions necessary to stay profitable in a competitive business world. Some questions to consider:
- What form of organization is best for me?
- How will my business affect my individual taxes?
- What type of retirement plan is best for me and my business?
- What is the best way to get money out of my business for myself?
- Should I be paying myself a salary? If so, how much?
- What tax credits and deductions are available for my business?
- What can I do to improve my recordkeeping?
- Am I doing anything that would increase my odds of getting audited by the IRS?
For the entire life of your business — from selecting the proper organizational structure to the sale or generational transfer of your business — we are there for you every step of the way!